Learning Options During the Pandemic
In person coaching When it is permitted by local health officials, I can teach from a safe distance in outdoor spaces. I can travel to your horse to coach you in person. This can be a riding lesson or positive reinforcement coaching.
Virtual coaching has become a wonderful addition to my program. Not having to travel means we can do shorter and more frequent sessions…which is how training works best. Each week I’ll present a half hour instructional lesson, using video and personalized suggestions. Later that week, together we’ll review video you text me in a second session.
Full online courses are now available as well. Click the button below to sign up or use the Bookends Farm Academy link in the menu at the top of the page to learn more.
Bookends Farm Blog
- Giving Instead of Taking- How to Deal with Destructive Behaviors
- Pony of the Month- A Training Plan for Too Many Horses
- Grazing Tuesdays- Managing Horse Pasture
- Anyone Else Experiencing Trigger Stacking?
- When Classical Conditioning Accidentally Goes Operant
- The Launch of Bookends Farm Academy
- Preview 30 days of Husbandry
- Training Motivation in a Wintry World
- Not Listening: Guilty
- Ready for Training: The Eager Learner