Bookends FarmFear free training for all
Lessons, Clicker Training and
Problem Solving for Horses in
the Northeast Kingdom of VT
Welcome to Bookends Farm
Jane Jackson is the owner and trainer at Bookends Farm, a small lesson and training facility utilizing positive reinforcement methods for training both horses and riders/handlers. We also have a Dog Chapter to help you with that other four-footed family member. We are located in Sheffield, Vermont, located near the towns of St. Johnsbury, Glover and Burke. Jane invites horse clients to work here or will travel to you. For special offerings, see the Programs page.
Alexandra Kurland chose Jane to be one of only 15 coaches (8 in this country) for her online Introduction to Clicker Training course. Jane will do distance coaching via Skype, phone or email for this course or independently.
Please like us on Facebook and Instagram, and visit Jane’s blog at www.bookendsfarm.blogspot.com
- Using Positive Reinforcement in a Lesson Program: Part 7, Help the People to Help the Horses
- Positive Reinforcement in a Lesson Plan- How Familiar is R+?
- Using Positive Reinforcement in a Lesson Program: Group or Individual Lessons?
- Positive Reinforcement in a Lesson Program: The Horses and Ponies
- Choice in Husbandry Procedures
- Using Trained Behaviors to Override Emotions
- The Human Animal Bond
- Desensitization Continues
- Layers of Safety When Working with Dogs and Horses